March 14, 2008

JavaScript references

In my series of reference pages (see blog's sidebar) there is clearly one about JavaScript and its surroundings missing. So here it goes. As the others it will be constantly updated and will be here for my own use and hopefully helpful to others as well. Feel free to post a comment for any suggestions to changes or additions on the following bullet lists.

Tutorials/explanation:

References/APIs:
JavaScript frameworks/toolkits/libraries:
JSON/AJAX/blogs/etc:
JavaScript editor:


Technorati tags:
, , , , , ,


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff Niklas. Here are a few more:

1. JavaScript Tutorial
2. Ajax Tutorial
3. JavaScript Style Guide

Niklas Waller said...

Hi Nat,
Thank you for that. Seems to be good stuff as well. I have added them to the reference page.

Anonymous said...

JSON tutorials review on ajaxprojects.com

CareerMint said...

This is a very helpful post, i hope this really helps me to complete my project.