September 14, 2006

Lotusphere 2007 getting closer

In January 21-25, 2007 it is once again time for Lotusphere. I was there last year and had a really good time. It was my first time as well but from what I've read it was the best lotusphere so far and I understand that because it was a great arrangement with a lot of exciting news both on the notes/domino side but also for websphere and workplace and for me it was the start to get to know web 2.0. I wish I could go again this year, but that's not possible. Maybe 2008, we'll see.

Anyway, take a look at the registration page if you have got a chance to go. Also take a look at my lotusphere photos from lotusphere 2006.

I was google earthing a bit a and zoomed in on the swan and dolphin building. It looks familiar but different.



Technorati tags:
Andra bloggar om:


No comments: